View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 10:50 PM   #132
Toumin

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 6 or 7

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 7 is not bad but I don't think I'm that good.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? I prefer males more but any gender is fine if they enjoy the show, I don't like the idea of forcing others to see me naked. If they like my nude I'll be glad There's a high chance that males find my body erotic more than other genders.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) I prefer semi-public the most, but I'm fine with private or full public too. In short, I just enjoy the thrill more than the humiliation.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Indeed yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? strip mahjong.... was done with other strangers the thrill that knowing that they're skilled more than me and gang up to destroy me feels really delightful.
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? los...win?
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? I only did one time That time I'm at 3rd place -6. ..... I just do not like the idea of purposing loss.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Yes

7. Do you like to streak? hmmm Steak? med rare pls! jk. Yes I like it

8. What's your best exposure memory? A month ago I was in collar, naked, and walked by master in the park... hope to do it again.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Sometime

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? I knew the pleasure when I was young but learned to like it later on, Just before I realized I already liked it.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? If they enjoy so yes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? I like the idea of "getting in trouble" and "being controlled"

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Collar pls... It's symbolic of being deduced as a human being and owed

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Yes, a lot.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) No permanent like pregnant or tattoo
LIMIT
Pain Scat Permanent Body Writing Family & Friends Personal info

In Master-Slave relationship IRL so I'll be here just for dares and fun.

Checklist
Humansexmap
DirtyCode
Toumin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toumin for this post: