View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 05:26 AM   #24
sluttymeowmeow

I met a lesbian couple at the gym who were looking for a third. I had never done this before so I was quite excited. We flirted for a few days and then they approached me. We discussed all our kinks first. I went to their place on Saturday at about 4pm. I am wearing a simple sundress low cut no panties and a white lacy bralette with halter straps under a full length puffer jacket. I get to their place and take my jacket off. They offer me a drink (campari soda). N is about 5'10 slightly heavy set very well muscled caucasian with a bristly pixie cut, small tits both nipples pierced and a shaved pussy. T is shorter, softer bigger boobs about my height and a natural pussy. She is half Irish and half Pakistani with the sexiest nose ring and bob cut. After some flirting and gentle touching I was wet. I got on my knees and knelt before them. I was ready to worship pussy.

I first started by kissing T's bare feet and nibbling her toes and N and her started making out. T was in a wrap dress. She quickly unbuttoned her wrap dress and N put her mouth on her tits. T then grabbed my face with both hands and started aggressively grinding her pussy against it. I loved her smell and taste. I loved that she was using my face like that. I made her cum and thanked her for the privilege of tasting and smelling her wonderful pussys. Then I ate out N and made her cum too. My duty was to make sure they had both cum at least once. T then slipped off my sundress and started tongue fucking my mouth. She loved tasting herself and N on me. As she did T was recording us. My bare pussy was glistening the whole time and I kept begging her to touch it but she said good sluts are patient. T then brought out a plug, lubed it up and put it in my ass. They took off my bralette and told me to lay on the bed. N sat on my face and T started eating my pussy and fingering me. I couldn't cum until I made N cum. N ground her pussy and asshole all over my face. I made her cum with a screaming orgasm. Then T made me cum. After this I got on all fours and ate T's pussy while N fucked my pussy with a strap on.

We just made out and cuddled in bed for a bit. I loved the smell of all our juices in the air. Their juices and mine smeared over me. They then decided it was time to scalp me. They knew about my fetish beforehand and enjoyed it too. I kneeled in the living room as T started with some scissors and N recorded us. We were all naked. She first cut me some bangs then tongue fucked me hard. N then gave me a male pattern baldness cut. She shaved the middle with a razor and then decided it was time to humiliate me in public with it. I wear my sundress and coat and they get dressed. I don't put on any bra or panties per their instructions and we walk to the nearest dive bar.

They buy me a drink and we sit on high stools around a table. I hike my dress up as I sit so my bare pussy is against the seat. T slides a hand under my dress to fondle my pussy and N starts playing with my tits over my dress. I can't help moan because it just feels so good. I like it when people watch me be used. They both took turns kissing me till I was so wet I was practically slipping off the chair. They took me to the toilet. I bent overin a stall and ate out N's pussy while T fucked my pussy. It was the reverse of what happened earlier. My bald dome and face were glistening with pussy juice and there was a giant stain on my dress. I still went out and did some dancing and ground my ass like a good slut. Then we walked back to their place where I sucked on a suction dildo on my knees with my legs spread and one hand on my clit and T shaved what was left off my hair with clippers and N filmed. They shaved my brows too. Then T put the strap on onto her front lower leg and I humped like a dog while eating her pussy. After cumming, I knelt on the shower floor, legs spread hands behind my back tongue out almost wagging like a bitch in heat and they pissed on me all over my naked body bald head and face. I enjoyed that golden shower so much N put her foot between my legs and let me hump her pussy. I slept naked between them and returned home in th morning. It was a great weekend.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 10-30-2023 at 08:36 AM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post: