View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 10:12 AM   #33
YourSlutLilly

Thank you Miss Bella, I just finished this punishment. And I can say it was one of the most intense experiences so far. I almost cried in between, or at least tears came to my eyes. I am now completely exhausted.

Before I started, I took a shower and shaved, then I prepared everything, I put all the toys I needed and then I peeled the ginger and prepared an ice water bowl where I put the ginger and the ice cubes for later.

After the shower, I just put on a top. After everything was ready, I started. I went on all fours and started with the flogger. 25 times per cheek. The first strokes were still pleasant, from the halfway point it really started to hurt and the last ones were quite painful.

Then I tried to take up the position on the chair, which was not so easy. When I was finally sitting reasonably well, I tied my legs to the chair.

Then I shoved the ginger up my butt. It burned terribly and got worse and worse, so I tried to move on as quickly as possible. Because my spreader is built a little differently than you might have thought, I opened my lips with clamps instead so that everything was nice and open. My spreader is for insertion, which would have caused problems later. I hope it's okay that I changed something.

Then there were 20 strokes with the crop on the pussy. The pain distracted me from my burning ass, which was good.

This was followed by the pump. I did what you told me to do, after it stopped, I pumped 3 more times. Next came the speculum. Everything was so intense, I opened the speculum and tried to put the ginger in, but the opening was still too small, so I had to open it more. Then I pushed the ginger in and tried to fuck myself with it. I tried to get everywhere inside. I set a timer for 10 minutes and kept going. After a while I noticed blood, so I stopped making fucking movements and just left the ginger inside because I didn't want to hurt myself further. That was probably the worst point, everything was burning... my clit hurt and got bigger and bigger.

After the time was up, I removed the ginger and speculum and finally the ginger from my ass.

That was a relief, I took one ice cube after the other from the ice bowl and put it in my ass. Then I closed the entrance with the plug.

After that i removed the pump and hit my clit 25 times with the flogger. That was also very intense.

There were slight problems with the next step. With the pump on the clit, I couldn't fuck my pussy with the biggest dildo, so I had to go down a size. It was very exhausting I had to take short breaks every now and then because I got cramps in my hand. The pain in my clit also increased. I had to pump about 4 or 5 times.

After the time was up I was very happy. I removed everything and went back to all four. I attached my dildo to something so that my hands were more or less free. I pushed it in behind me, then turned the rabbit vibrator up to full power and pushed it into my pussy. Then I started to move so that I fucked my ass with the dildo.

The first 5 orgasms came quite quickly, but because my clit was so swollen, the orgasms were not very intense... for the last 3 I needed a little longer. altogether almost 30 minutes. before the 9th orgasm I stopped. I lay down on the floor and hit my clit, my lips and my bottom one last time with the last of my strength.

Afterwards I cleaned myself and all the toys and now I am writing the report. The rest of the evening I will just relax. With my still very big and swollen clit.

Thank you again for this punishment. I hope you are satisfied with my report.

Limits: scat, permanent, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys

Last edited by YourSlutLilly; 10-21-2023 at 10:24 AM.
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote