Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 04:28 PM   #14
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Getting deflowered and having two weddings
Part 1 of 3

As I said before, I always have a hard time getting started after a break and this time was not different. I always need some kind of “adjustment period” again. Most days I'm a very happy pet, but every once in a while I started to not really fighting but questioning it and needed appropriation by my Owners. We had several talks which always help me to remember why I asked for this. I had several chances of becoming a normal, maybe even respectable woman and every time I realized that I don't want to be one. I don't want to be respected as a woman, I don't even want to be seen as one. It's nothing I crave. As I said: I am proud to be a pet and as such I belong on a leash.

But during this talks Master started to say some weird stuff. Something about the future he wants to have with me, not just as his sub but also as his wife. I mean, we had talked about something like this during my “mental reboot”, but I thought he just said that to comfort me. It's not that I didn't fantasize about it, but I'm still not sure what he could even see in me, except other than a pet.

And now he asked me again to become his wife? Why?
I wouldn't consider myself as “wife material” even I had started this adventure as his girlfriend. But that was five years ago and I didn't see myself as that any more. I thought the feeling had become mutual because after Mistress moved in with us I had seen how she took the place as the woman in this household. Over time I kinda gotten used to the idea that Master and Mistress would get married one day. And if that would happen it would be totally fine for me to be their pet (if they wanted me, of course) because Master deserve a real woman by his side. Someone that looks and behaves like one. Not a flat-chested... ...me. She is so much better than me.

He noticed my confusion and fear and assured several times that he wanted me “his stupid little pet” to become his wife. I was in seventh heaven on cloud nine but couldn't really believe it so I asked him several times if it's really true that he wants to marry me. I guess even to the point that I started to annoy him. But also I got worried that the marriage would be the end to our play and I would be a disappointment to him as his wife. But he still wanted me, so you can't say I didn't warn him

So, one day while we were talking about the “normal” wedding I expressed my concerns about the end of our ownership-play.
Master told me it was quite a chance to become a normal woman again. I was “outraged” and told him that I absolutely don't want that, we had tried several times, remember? He chuckled over my revolt against becoming a decent woman and said that he knew my answer already, he just wanted to hear it again.
So we made fun about having a BDSM themed wedding, with me crawling naked and leashed to the altar in front of our friends and family and had some good laughs. He then told us that he had already planed a BDSM wedding after the regular one in form of a proper collaring ceremony. I was hooked immediately and every time we talked about the wedding we ended at the collaring ceremony. Also we worked on specifying the rules we had talked about earlier so they were ready in time.

But there was still one problem, the one between my legs that always prevented me from becoming a “real woman”. My stupid septate hymen.
In the past we had often talked about if I wanted to lose my virginity, but every time I declined. Don't get me wrong, I always imagined how Masters cock would feel inside my cunt. Of course Mistress always told m how wonderful it feels, but at the same time I was afraid that I would be disappointed because I was expecting to much. Also I didn't want to take something from Mistress or giving her the feeling that I suddenly become “equal” to her as a real woman. Master told me how much he would love to feel my cunt sliding down on his cock but didn't want to force me and totally respected my decision. It was quite strange, almost every hole (except the “right one”) had been penetrated already: I sucked Masters cock, I put toys and vegetables in my ass, my Owners fisted me there and got fucked in it of course – you can say my butt got used very well
During my time as a toilet slave I even started to put something in my peehole and got some toys to dilate it. I thought it was very fitting for me.
But having my cunt used as nature intended somehow freaked me out.

Maybe because my mother always told me that the most valuable thing a Pinay [Filipina] owns is her virginity. Yet I still tried to get rid of that quite often. But now I was about to get married and I thought it would be time to experience that what my Mistress already does for almost a decade.
So while talking about the wedding I asked (in a respectful manner) if that means that I have to get deflowered as well. Master said that this would be reasonable and even Mistress agreed without hesitation. I told them that wanted to give it Master as a wedding present. Of course it was not possible in the regular way (we already try that several times before already, ouch) so we either had to do it after the wedding or some time before so everything could heal properly and I could have my “first time” in my wedding night.

We talked about it with my gynaecologist. She seemed surprised about my sudden change of mind because she advised to do this several times.
She told us that it would take about six weeks before we could have intercourse for the first time. So we made an appointment for February 2022 which was more than six weeks before the wedding because I wanted to have my “first time” as a married woman.
A week prior to the “defloration” we had an educational discussion which included the examination of my cunt. She told me that I had to remove my pubic hair for the operation. She noticed that I looked worried and after I told her that this hair has a very special meaning for me she looked quite irritated but agreed that it was okay to remove only as much as necessary (mostly at the labia).
But even I was happy that “it” was finally happening I was nervous as hell. And the tension grew with every day.

The evening before the final day Master teased and played with my pussy “to give the hymen a proper goodbye” and even Mistress licked me. I had some wonderful last orgasms as a virgin. We even slept together in the huge bed in the main bedroom - usually I sleep in the dungeon.
The next morning I trimmed the pubes on my labia (that was really hard), took a shower and stood in front of the mirror to take a last look on that tiny yet sturdy piece of skin that “protected and annoyed” me for so long. I thought about how often we tried to get rid of it and how Mistress taunted me for it on regular basis. I realized that I would really miss my hymen and a small voice in my head teased me that I could still cancel the appointment.

But then Master told me that it was time.
It felt kinda surreal walking down the stairs knowing that I will be brought to someone to have my hymen removed.
At the gynaecologist I was so nervous that I was shaking but there was no way back now and Master did his best to calm me down. I climbed on the gyno-chair and received anaesthesia. My gynaecologist asked if it was okay if her trainee was assisting her because you don't see or remove a septate hymen that often. I know that they had to teach them and I remembered when Master told me that I had to get used to people looking at my body.
Of course it's different if a stranger looks at you at the beach from several meters instead of someone from your town sitting between your legs and take a good look at your private parts. That the trainee was just slightly older than me made it kinda worse and I cursed myself for waiting so long.
But I took it as part of my training and strangely that made it much easier for me. I still felt embarrassed but agreed.

It was still a bit uncomfortable to hear the doctor talk to her trainee about my vagina and how sturdy the hymen was. But Master and Mistress where with me all the time and held my hands which gave me the strength to endure this.
Then it was finally time: The doctor cut the ribbon and stitched up the places (top and bottom) where the hymen sat. Now I was officially not a virgin any more Afterward she checked if it was “just” the septate hymen that prevented me from being deflowered in a natural way or if something else could cause some issues. But she assured me that I have a small but otherwise nice and healthy vagina.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: