View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 03:52 AM   #19
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidpainslut View Post
thank you so much for being so cruel!
I started drinking the water around 10pm and started the punishment at 2am. my bladder was so full it hurt to move but I did as you asked. I laid in my bathtub and pulled, pinched, and tortured my nipples 20 times, needing a break before the last 5. I covered my sore nipples in toothpaste and clamped them as tightly as possible. I was already struggling with so much pain. I coated my asshole in hot sauce and immediately decided to use it to finger my ass open. It burned so deep I cried and some of the water escaped from the way my ass and pussy were clenching to cope with the pain. I stuffed my hot burning ass with a thick dildo and taped my ass to keep it in place.

I spread my pussy with the tape and some strong hair clips and the moment the hot sauce touched my pussy i pissed myself. I cried and poured more onto myself, ensuring it got under the hood of my clit. For a while I laid there covered in piss and hot sauce and cried.

I roughly pressed the wand to my clit and almost screamed. it hurt so badly but i came so quickly it made the remaining 9 orgasms even worse. I was numb from the hips down by thr end, shaking and sobbing and pissing myself even more.

I pulled the dildo out of my still burning ass and grabbed the vibrator again, covered in cum and hot sauce. Shaking, I stuffed it into my pussy and turned it on. 20 minutes passed and I hadnt been able to cum again so as punishment I ripped the nipple clamps off which hurt even worse from the toothpaste

thank you for torturing this slut
Good girl, you deserved this and well done on going through with it. Knew you would piss yourself, bet you enjoyed sitting there in your own piss and cum with that vibrator on your greedy lil clit being forced to keep cumming.

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote