View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 09:08 AM   #3
Spanked1

So I tried this today. As soon as I started work I got the list of tasks I needed to complete for the day written and started with the one I want to do least. I inserted my largest plug abd got started. I was trying to get the work done quickly as I know the my ass started yo ache quickly with my biggest plug but when I was half way through I got caught in a meeting for 20 minutes which meant I couldn't carry on with the task. It was hard not to fidget in the meeting once the plug started aching but I got yhrougj it in the end. Once the meeting was don't I caught myself looking at my phone and removed one of my toys from the box and git back to the task at hand. It felt like I had a constant reminder to stay on task. It took my another half an hour to finish the task before I could take out the plug.

Throughout the rest of the day I had to remove another 5 toys from the Box because I caught myself getting distracted.

Thanks for you suggestions hopefully that number will be lower tomorrow

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Limits: Family, Public, Pics/Vids, Messy, Poop

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Spanked1 is offline   Reply With Quote