View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 10:22 AM   #9
tarheel52

When/how did you discover that you are submissive?
I started playing online cam strip games with forfeits. I enjoyed losing and performing the forfeits on cam more than I enjoyed winning and watching. But the time I realized I am fully submissive, I had been playing cam forfeit games with the same guy for about 30 minutes. We played a final game and the loser was the winners cam slave for one hour. I lost (kinda on purpose). I was already naked and was on cam. He made me kneel in front of the camera and made me edge about 20 times at his demand over that hour. At the end of the hour he instructed me to cum, but when I started cumming I had to put my hands behind my head. I was 25 and didn’t know what a ruined orgasm was until this time. But the rush that I got kneeling and edging for the winner, getting the release of cumming, but no pleasure with my ruined orgasm, I knew I was 100% submissive.

What did you do to develop that?
I continued playing games, often losing. Until I met Doms that I could naturally be submissive for

What was it like have your first master/mistress or even sub?
It was amazing having my first Master. Being at his control (online) and pleasing him regularly was everything I hoped for as a sub.

What do you look for in a master/mistress?
Someone who knows what they want and provides clear instruction

What do they look for in a sub?
A sub who knows how to please

How do you know if/when you are ready to enter into a sub/master relationship?
As a sub, you must have the time and willingness to meet with your Master. Your Master will be looking for pleasure and you must provide that when instructed

How do you find out your limits/likes/interests/expectations?
Talk about them. If your Master requests something that may push your limits, talk about it. Maybe adjust the task and as a sub be willing to work with your Master too. I developed a liking for piss and cum thanks to a previous Master.

Any advice or suggestions would really help me. I’m new to all of this and want to prepare as best as I can.
be open. And as a sub, remember that your Master’s pleasure is number one. Your pleasure should come from pleasing your Master. And if you perform as a good sub, your Master should reward you

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote