View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 10:35 AM   #5
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

I have a few ideas.
  • Get a timer. A stopwatch function on your phone works just fine. Strip naked and edge three times and press your vibrator against your clit on its lowest setting. If you make it 15 minutes without cumming, reduce your number of people you need to make cum by one, and continue to do so for the remainng time. If at any time you have to pull your vibrator away, or it stops vibrating, your time is reset, but any reductions you earned stay.
  • If you go somewhere in public, to shop or something, in a skirt with no panties and a plug in your ass, reduce your number of edges by twenty and the number of guys you need to make cum by five. You need to be out, walking, and not sitting safely in a car for at least an hour cumulatively.
  • It's one of your dislikes now, but if you manage to edge purely by anal, no touching your other sensitive bits, count it as 50 edges, and one day of denial. You can start after a prior edge for a little boost, but for this one to count, butt only.

I'll drop some more if I think of them.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote