View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 06:32 AM   #259
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Lots of you seemed to really like the fact that I sucked off my manager to get a day off

Well, quick update, he called me into his office yesterday to talk about my performance. Basically told me that he was going to have to take away some shifts as he wasn’t satisfied with my work. I knew this was a lie and I knew what he wanted. This time as he was speaking I removed my top to show I had no bra and dropped my skirt to show no underwear. He just told me to lock the door, I turned round and bent over to do this (I didn’t need to bend over) and I felt his fingers enter my pussy, so I gasped

He undid his trousers and I stayed in the position and felt his cock glide into my wet pussy. He was soon fucking me from behind and I was moaning quietly as he did this so as to keep the noise down

He came deep in my pussy, put his cock away, and sat down. Told me he would give me a second chance and review my performance while I got dressed

I left and went back to work. Felt his cum dribble down my inner thigh while I was working
You should start wearing a butt plug at work, so next time your manager takes advantage of you he gets a clue as to how kinky you are
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote