View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 03:46 AM   #225
Abaddon

Default Greetings

I have just stumbled on this forum, and think that it is a wonderful idea. While I am here mainly for the Slave/Master section, I think the truth and dares are a wonderful thing to host on a forum.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Greetings", and to seek out any potentials. I am a digital Master, or what I like to call an Ethereal Deviant and I am looking for slaves who are little bit more into a spot of fantasy to support their relationship with their master. I am not one to jump in with sexual demands immediately, but instead wish to build/probe the imagination through story, role-play and poetic verse.

However, I am no fluffy bunny Master. All my fetishes and my ideals are rooted in the darker fantasies. I completely respect everyone's limits and only wish to allow slaves to enjoy themselves in a safe, yet dark environment.

I require potential slaves to be in contact every day and have access to at least two of the following:

- A good quality digital camera.
- A webcam.
- Microphone.

I am also here to make lots of friends though. I hope to have some fun in the other aspects of the forum. Feel free to PM me any questions about a potential Slave arrangement. I have been looking after slaves for a while now, so I hope to have some nice relationships here as well.

Yours,
Abaddon.

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - Scottish Proverb
"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote