View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 12:17 PM   #5157
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaleen View Post
Hi

Use a wooden spoon

Hit your balls with it. How many times?

Take the date of your birth. Multiply by 5.

So if you’re born on the 1st of the month that’s 5 hits. If you’re born on the 30th. That’s 150. Hope your born early in the month
I got lucky, since I was born on the 7th. Still, 35 wooden spoon hits stings a lot xD. Thanks, Shaaleen!

Quote:
Slap your balls 10 times with your hand. The 10 th must be as hard as you can
Doing these right after the last task might have been a mistake D: I did each one harder than the last, and that last one was brutal.

Quote:
Hi

First edge based on the day you were born. So if you were born on the 16 of the month. Edge 16 times. Then put an apple in a sock and bust your balls twice for every edge your did. And once for your age. So if you were born on the 31st. And are say 50. That’s 31 edges. 62 busts for the edges and 50 for your age. Then hit the 10 more times for fun. Then take the apple out of the sock and eat it
I got off lucky again being born on the 7th. The 7 edges made for a nice break during all this ball torture, so thanks for that <3 Coming back, I was feeling very thirsty, ngl. So then I had 14 hits with the apple in a sock for my birthday, 30 for my age, and then 10 more hits to do. I always forget how much this implement hurts until I have to do it again (especially when my balls are sore). Those 54 hits were definitely the worst of the day.

But now I'm all caught up! Thank you for the tasks, Shaaleen. They definitely hurt

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote