View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 02:47 AM   #257
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Well yesterday at work my manager was like nothing had happened. Not sure if I’m relieved or disappointed

However, last night I went out for dinner with Amy. Fun night but nothing really to report other than lots of fun back at her place playing with her new double ended dildo, and lots of eating each other out

This morning we went for a 10k run together at 5am (Amy trains early as she has a lot to fit in during the day as a semi pro athlete). At the 5k point, which was a full 5k from her flat she stopped and told me to take off my shorts and panties. It was dark and not very busy, so I did and gave them to her. She had a mischievous smile and I knew what was coming next. She gave me a deep wet kiss and fingered my now wet pussy and set off to run back, I followed

It was so horny running right through this area of London with only a tight Lycra sports top on and trainers with my ass and pussy fully exposed. It wasn’t busy and the area is mostly residential but Amy took a detour down a high street. There were people on their way to work and some street cleaners out. I got a lot of looks but we were running quite fast. Not sure everyone realized that I was semi naked. It was so fun and I was so horny

Once we got back to her place we were breathing hard and sweaty, but once back in her room we went for it we were both so horny

Can’t think of a better way to start a day

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: