View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 09:16 AM   #1
Kitty_boo

Default First time poster, F20, looking to be broken in, alone for a week

Hi everyone, I've been a long time lurker and I just made and official account today. My sister needs me to watch her apartment for her while her and her husband are on vacation for a week. So I figured this would be the perfect opportunity for something like this.
I am a 20f. 200 lbs. 36C bra size. And I've been doing nothing lately but getting high, playing my games, and masturbating. I am currently unemployed.
I'm making this post because I'm pretty new to doing tasks and actually being controlled. I'm very interested in giving up control over myself. I'd like to be broken in and introduced to this site properly. I'll also be alone in an apartment for a week and I'd like to keep myself busy. I'm open to most things so long as it doesn't go against my limits. All tasks/punishments will get a detailed report once completed. Please keep everything in this thread. I'd rather everything be public than through pms.
My likes/dislikes/limits are in my signature. If anybody has any tasks/ideas for me please let me know. I do think I need to be punished for how lazy and horny I've been lately.
They're not leaving until Sunday. So all the tasks and such will be completed next week.
Likes: orgasm control (edging, denial, overstimulation, being told how many times to orgasm in a given time/day), toilet control/schedules, degradation, humiliation, mild-moderate pain, anal training, hidden public ( very low risk),
Dislikes: lines, pics/vids, a lot of pain, a lot of anal
Limits: family, social suicide, ingesting piss/shit, pics and vids until trust is formed.
Interested in: pet play, humiliation/degradation
Kitty_boo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kitty_boo for this post: