View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 10:52 PM   #256
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

My work place took an interesting turn yesterday

I normally have Monday off and I work over the weekend but as I needed 23 hours to be a slave for the bet I lost I needed to take a Sunday off. We have a new manager at work who does the timetable. He’s a slightly tubby guy in his 30s. He isn’t very friendly and over the last month he has worked at the bar he hasn’t got on well with anyone particularly well

So I needed to ask him for Sunday off. It was about 6pm and it was my break, so I went into the office (it’s a small room at the back of the bar) where he was sitting. I stood in the door and asked him if it was possible to get the Sunday off next week. He just laughed and said no chance. So I tried to reason with him, but he wasn’t interested. When I said I really needed the day off he looked me up and down and said “how badly do you need it off”. I got what he was after, and quickly had to process the consequences in my head. I closed the door and moved into the office. He swung round in his chair and leant back. My head was spinning. Not because I was about to suck him off but because I could see that this would become something that he would use in future, but I really needed the day off, so I knelt in front of him and put my hand on his crotch and started to rub. I could feel he was hard and he was breathing faster. I undid his trousers and his cock flipped out. It was quite big. I started to tease it with my tongue and lips. I worked his shaft with my hand and licked and caressed his helmet with my mouth and tongue before plunging his full length into my throat. He groaned and I started to work up and down using my skills to pleasure him. I felt cheap and slutty and my pussy was getting moist. He grabbed the back of my head and started to thrust his cock in my throat. He held me firm and I sensed he wanted to feel he was hurting me so I gagged and chocked, I struggled but he kept thrusting until I felt his cum explode in my mouth. He then released me and I moved back, opened my mouth to show him his cum and then swallowed it

He grabbed so paper towels and cleaned up. Then looked at me with a cruel smile and said he’d give me the Sunday off but I’d need to make up for it

That was it, so I have now sucked off my boss at work for a day off. I can see this getting more as we go on and I’ll be honest, his cruelty did turn me on

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: