View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 03:40 AM   #32
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Finished the edging, i am so close that I reach the edge very quick and its really difficult to keep control my legs are shaking right now x

Why I shouldn't be allowed to cum right now

I shouldn't be allowed to cum because firstly I failed a simple pm dare and already had an orgasm when I was clearly instructed not to. I was so horny and so desperate that I couldn't even hold back and control myself. I am definitely not deserving of the pleasure of orgasm. Subs like me need to be controlled, played with and edged continuously, making us suffer and desperate for release till we satisfy others who are clearly more deserving than us. I deserve to be humiliated and denied, my nipples pinched and my clit rubbed but not allowed to reach the peak. I need to be controlled by strangers on the internet who decide when and how I get to orgasm and that really really turns me on. I deserve to be edged so much and made to get back to work without release keeping me wet horny and desperate all day just waiting to get back on the site to try again to be allowed to cum.

Please can i get permission to cum?
Making a good argument and showing how you know you should not orgasm, especially after getting one wrongly already

Edge another 3 times, then thank me for showing, you how wrong you are about begging to cum and go back to 0 yeses after.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote