View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 10:15 AM   #2
PersimmonDeep6134

Here I will be post all tasks that I've been given. (you may modify the tasks so they're really hard)

Tasks update:
1) 'spitroast' - mount dildo on the wall then get on all fours and insert prostate massager in your ass, now do 2 sessions of 10 min each sucking and fucking

2) chastity - lock yourself in chastity for the full time alone (will anyone let me out at any point so that I can cum?)

3) toothpaste - squeeze some toothpaste on your two fingers and ram them inside your ass

4) Take of chastity for this one, hold each of the following positions for 7.5min, re-apply the toothpaste described above before each position and edge, don't look at the clock, if held too short - 40 spanks and 15 push-ups for each failure; each spank must be harder than the previous one, lick the floor after each push-up.
sex doll
humble
nadu
table
floor
stool

5) In 1 hour time work up from your smallest to your largest plug, wear the largest plug for the rest of the time or unless you need to use your ass for something else

6) Take of chastity (for this task only), put on g-strings and pull them to the side then sitting on a chair fuck your ass with dildo and masturbate for 5 minutes, eat all precum that comes out during it, after lock up as soon as you can.

Last edited by PersimmonDeep6134; 10-01-2023 at 02:18 PM.
PersimmonDeep6134 is offline   Reply With Quote