View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #33
devildarer
Account Banned

Default Part 9

(sorry for the delay guys!)

So soon, it came time for me to leave. Since Master Jake (I was coming to know him like that by now) had confiscated all of my belongings, he had packed my suitcases for me and forbade me to open them until I was in the privacy of my own room. I hoped he packed some of my clothes for me and not just toys. On the last day, the day of my flight, he went really easy on me. Dad and my step-mom were home all day, spending the last few hours they could with me, and Master Jake spent the day with us too. I quiver whenever I'm near him for some reason, and he seems to enjoy that a lot. a few hours before my flight left though, I 'hung out' with him in his room for a bit.

'I'm going to miss you Sarah.' said Jake.

'I'm going to miss you too.'

He didn't reply, and I realized my mistake.

'Sorry sir. I'm going to miss you too master.'

'Good girl. So on the plane, I wanted to give you something to remember me by. You'll have plenty of time to remember me once you get back, but still. You are not permitted to watch any television or listen to any music on the plane. You are not permitted to ask for anything unless they already give you a meal. You will wear what I lay out for you to wear. You are not permitted to open a window, turn on your light, or turn on your fan. You may not bother an air hostess or host about anything trivial like blankets, pillows, magazines, etc. You may not read magazines. You may not buy anything from the airport. You may not talk to any other passengers, or anyone who doesn't work in the airport or on the plane. Only speak if spoken to. If someone fondles you, tickles you, or fingers you, you will not speak, you will not fight, you will let him or her finish and then move on. If someone tries to rape you, then you may speak up, or refer to an authority figure. You will be carrying a tracker at all times, even when you're back home, so that I know where you are. This tracker will give you a shock whenever you are somewhere forbidden or when I feel you just need a reminder.'

I stood straight and listened in silence.

'You will not eat anything from now until you land. I will give you something to eat before you go. I think that's about it. Oh yeah, apart from the tracker, I'll have a baby-monitor like thing on you to keep track of you. I'll be able to see and hear you at all times. Now go to your room and take a shower and brush your teeth. I'll lay out your clothes while you wash yourself. Come out naked, with no towel, so that I can do a last inspection before you leave.'

'Yes master.' I bowed and walked out of the room and into my bathroom and ran the shower.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake was excited for Sarah's reaction to what she was going to be wearing... and using... during her flight. Jake pulled out a pair of panties (thankfully), a short leather skirt, matching leather knee-length boots, a push up bra, and a tiny white top that you can clearly see the bra underneath and my bellybutton shows. He then had a leather jacket for me to wear over it. The outfit was both fashionable and slutty. After I saw it, even I had to admit that Jake is one guy with a sense of style. Jake knew that mom would get mad at me for wearing something so unbelievably slutty (the heels on the boots were 6 inches tall!), so he threw some old sweats, t-shirt, regular bra, and extra small panties into a duffel bag for me. I'm size medium panties, so I hated to think how the extra small would feel.

Since my dad had to work, Jake volunteered to take me to the airport. After the many apologies from my dad, I convinced him it was OK, and it would be fun if Jake took me anyways. He agreed in the end, with a little help from Stephanie. So my dad wouldn't be seeing me in this slutty get-up anyways.

I walked out of the bathroom, all dry, but I left the towel inside. I spread my legs as wide as they would go and stretched my arms out. He locked the door and walked up to me and walked around me. He crouched down and opened my pussy really wide to inspect the cleanliness of the inside, and then my ass. He took out a rectal thermometer and pushed it up my ass. I shuddered when he pulled it out. After 2 minutes of probing and touching every surface of my body, he squeezed my boobs from behind.

'I'm really going to miss you Sarah..' he said. 'Now. I've laid out some clothes for you. Why don't you get dressed while I get some other things you need.'

'Yes master.'

He rumpled my hair and left the room, shutting the door behind him. I looked towards the bed.

Oh shit! is the first thing that came to my mind. I'm going to look like a total slut at the airport! I pulled on the panties, which I'm really grateful to Jake for letting me wear, and put on the push up bra. It made my chest look unbelievably busty. I then pulled on the white shirt, and the skirt, then the jacket. Last but not lease I pulled the boots on and took stock of myself in the mirror. Wow I look hot!! But I still look like some sort of prostitute... at that moment, Jake walked in, carrying a few items in his hand.

'Hello Sarah.' his eyes widened as they ran over my outfit. 'You look sexy.'

'Thank you master.'
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote