View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 02:21 AM   #1
FtmSlutboy

Default Please help humiliate a desperate piggy

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here. I tried to live my life without all this but it just wasn’t for me. I need to be used and humiliated in order to be satisfied in life. I know that now and I’m happy to be back.

I’m a pathetic desperate humiliation piggy and I’m here to beg all you lovely people for help living my life as such. I’m gonna have the house to myself for the next few hours as well as a few other times this week. Please give me rules and humiliating tasks.

I’d like to focus on body writing, pig play, and bathroom play, but anything that helps humiliate and degrade me will be appreciated.

I have a dildo, butt plugs, a lovense hush, a pup hood, leather cuffs, leather harness, markers, a riding crop, a flogger, clamps, diapers, chain collar, and random household stuff.

Thank you all in advance and please do your best to completely embarrass and humiliate me and turn me into a truly disgusting pathetic pig.

Likes: Humiliation, Toilets, Bladder control, Degradation, Pet play (pig or pup), Piss play, Impact, Boot Worship, Oral, Cuckolding, ABDL, Body writing, CBT, JOI, Forced orgasm, Diapers, Verbal, Exposure risk
Dislikes: Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Anal, Pain, Piss Drinking, Figging, Minor scat
Limits: Blood, Family/friends, Public/social suicide, Vaginal penetration, Illegal, Vomit, Scat, Transphobia/Misgendering

Tele: @Bluemms
Snapchat: g_bluemms
FtmSlutboy is offline   Reply With Quote