View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 11:44 PM   #18
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The vast majority of threads seem to start with a great idea, but then rapidly develop into something massive and unachievable which eventually dies out of a lack of time.
Yeah definitely true, I've noticed the same thing here for the same reasons you and taskmaster point out. Finding one dom to manage your thread would work, but you sound interested in being all of our property so if you decide against that there should be a way to manage the pile of tasks that often turn up at the start of a thread. Maybe put all rules you get into tables and roll on those to see which are active each day and week, which limits the number and gives randomness to keep things interesting. Another point about keeping threads alive is to just keep posting on them, even if you're doing all tasks and checking every day for assignments once a thread falls back a few pages with no reports or anything people assume it's dead.

Oh and here's something to try out, keeping it simple for now. Write "I need to submit" on one ass cheek and keep it there until you start your real thread, which I'm sure all of us will enjoy.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote