View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 10:11 PM   #17
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie :) View Post
I actually live in a flatshare and often have a roommate (the joys of being a student) so this isn't going to happen very often. But as a counter-offer I will suggest that in the bathroom I will be completely naked, as well as when I am actually alone.
Hi again,
do you have really roommates (so you share the very same room) or "just" flatmates? And do you have any toys?

Some more suggestions for you, feel free to choose the ones you like, I understand that some might be too much or simply not the right ones for you:
- limited using time on your mobile/pc. Of course not for study purposes and it would be cruel to limit your time on getdare 😀 but social media, games, chatting apps, audio/video apps, all of that might be limited. There are many apps for tracking the usage time or even such that will block the app completely after exceeding the allowed time.
- having an explicit picture as your background on your phone. It might be your pic (don't share it with anyone, keep it just on your phone) or simply anything downloaded from internet. Point is to be aftaid to use your phone anywhere with other people possibly seeing the screen. Or you can use wallclaimer app when anyone from your friends/doms might change your background without you even knowing. Then it would be thrill every time you take the phone in your hand...
- skirts/dresses preference for clothing. Let's say for 3 days a week you must not wear any pants for sure (maybe except your exercises?), for the remaining time it is preferred to choose skirt or dress over pants. Maybe even with some reward if you manage the whole week? 😉 not only you will look more feminine, it's the perfect contribution to the days you're not allowed panties. It can be similar also with heels. Also limiting the skirt legth os another step once you get used to it.
- submissive body language. You are never allowed to cross your legs. Quite contrary you should always have free space between your knees (about 10 cm is nice to start). If you need something from the ground or lower places, bend in your waist instead of squatting down. When you are waiting somewhere (for the elevator, for the cash desk, etc.) turn your eyes down to the floor and hold your hands behind your back if possible.
- no alcohol without permission. You are allowed one glass of beer/wine/one shot per week without permission in case of some unexpected event. For anything else you must ask permission first.

Maybe there will be more ideas if you tell me about those toys... 😀

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote