View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 02:40 PM   #15
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
You should be naked at all times when at home when alone in your room. If you need to put clothes on to greet someone, don't rush to do so, take time and be confident in yourself. You should keep curtains open whenever possible and as your situation allows.

Start each morning with an edge, followed by exercise session:

You can have up to 7 different sessions through the week, one for each day. But you can start with just doing the following every day, until you get more variety to fill your week (I'm sure others could have fun giving you a run to do, for example):
- Exercise to a video on the Internet (or a live session), naked of course. You can mix and match, yoga, fitness, etc, and the instructor can be clothed or naked. For extra fun you should film your sessions on your phone, not to show anyone or even to necessarily watch back yourself - just so you know they're there, and delete the previous session after each session. Once you have finished your exercise session you may edge once more.

Have fun

Hi, and thanks for your ideas!

I actually live in a flatshare and often have a roommate (the joys of being a student) so this isn't going to happen very often. But as a counter-offer I will suggest that in the bathroom I will be completely naked, as well as when I am actually alone.

As I mentioned somewhere above, my exercise is already fairly fixed, and sadly outdoors, so that would be tricky. But I was already planning one kinky session a week, I'm sure I can work a bit of nudity into that

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sophie :) for this post: