View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 01:23 PM   #6
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robink View Post
how about testing out some rules short term and seeing which will be suitable to your current lifestyle.

no touch unless given permission
clothing control
exercise routine.
edging routines.

the first rule should be no orgasm with out permission or completion of a specific task.
100 edges before next orgasm
Thanks for your ideas!!

I think no touching without permission is probably a fairly universal ground rule....

I could definitely post an album or something with my outfits and then give people a choice, most things should work well like that. (Although I have to say, my wardrobe isn't the most exciting...)

I have a fairly fixed exercise routine already, I'm not sure if I would be willing to lose that, but maybe I could build some things into it.

Edging... of course always a classic on GD, I think I will have to dedicate a system to how many times I should edge, and how...

Earning my orgasms, sounds very fair... and 100 edges is certainly an option, I wonder if I should run a poll or something, so each time I get a task suggested by you all to earn my next orgasm, and so on, what do you think?

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote