View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 11:04 AM   #36
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report 4 (1,800 points gained, 2,805 points total)

As this is the last time I will get the place to myself before the end of the month I was determined to finish all the spanks that I could do in the thread.

Starting by getting myself ready with a towel under me just in case due to it being my time of the month I laid down. Upper body on the bed, while my legs were spread to expose my cunt. Nipple clamps added to my nipples as requested by Sir.
Spanking my sensitive clit with the spoon 50 times firmly in a row, each spank making my body flinch. Removing the clamps to give my nipples a break and slowly starting to edge for Sir, feeling so good. This first edge took the longest to do, slowly building up as I thought about how needy I must look silently begging for more. Pinching my right nipple to get myself closer to the edge, finding relief when I finally got to the edge.
Hnnn, such a nice feeling. Then the clamps went back on, biting into my poor nipples. The spanking continued. Over and over again. 50 spanks to my ever more sensitive and tender clit, then an edge, then spanks again. Growing more twitchy and squirming more with each one.
Clamps removed it was time for my tits to be shown some love with spanks. Using the spoon first to spank my right tit 50 times without pause. My right tit quickly growing sore, spanks always seem to make my tits more tender after so few spanks. Continuing with my tits I gave another 25 to my right tit before giving my left tit 25 spanks as well. I only allowed myself a brief break from spanking my tits to pick up the belt. Then my right tit was spanked with the belt. My right tit felt so much more tender, having been spanked so much more. Bending over the bed my tits were pressed into the blankets, soothing the sensitive skin.
Now it was time for the 200 spanks to my ass with the belt. All of these spanks with the belt have thoroughly reacquainted me with the pain of the belt. It's a sharp pain, fire growing with each spank. It hurts so much and so good. The belt and the spoon together with enough spanks would be certain to bring me to tears, somethings I can't help but want to experience in the future.
Finished with the spanking I got dressed in cozy clothes and curled up in bed for a short rest, with a tender clit and tits, and a burning sore, red ass.

I didn't see Sir's request that I thank him after each set until I was already done and had started this report so with flushing cheeks I said out loud "Thank you, Sir" multiple times in a row, for each 50 spanks done. It was even more embarrassing saying thank you after the spanking was done. Making me feel like I had decided that I needed the spanking so much that I had to express how grateful I was long after it was done, showing how much it had stayed in the forefront of my mind.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote