Thread: My School Trip
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
Ashy-J

The train was now moving, Laura asked us if we would like to play a game, we would only find out the game once we all agreed to play. Once the game began, you couldn’t leave.

We were all quite excited but worried about what was to come, but we all agreed. The game would be truth, dare or double dare.

This is a no limits game, so anything goes, if you refuse a dare, you will receive another dare which you cannot refuse but will be harder. You cannot refuse a double dare, but it will be a hard dare.

So it would begin…

Laura asked Tom “Truth, Dare or Double Dare”??? Tom said “Truth”

“Are you a virgin?? If not when did you loose your virginity?”

Tom replied “ohhhh so it’s this kind of game is it.” “Well what did you think by truth, dare or double dare, now answer the question or face a punishment”

“Well…well… no I’m not, I was 14 in the park over the road from my house with Claire the girl that used to live a few doors up from me but moved out of town, and I’ve never had another chance since”

Tom then went bright red with embarrassment from that short story and then fired the question straight back at Laura “Truth, Dare or Double Dare”???

Laura was a bit unsure which to choose because she knew Tom wasn’t going to be nice to her after that, so decided to play it safe with “Truth”

Ok then Laura, “Have you ever been naked in a public place, or semi naked (No Underwear), or would you like to???”

Laura just looked shocked at Tom for asking such a question but replied reluctantly “I’ve never been naked in public, but I go commando most days for school, that’s why I wear such short skirts, I want people to notice, I get a great thrill out of knowing people might see, today is the first day in a while I havn’t, and that’s only because I knew we were doing a lot of travelling and sitting so I didn’t want too many people to notice”

Tom replied to Laura “well that’s handy to know, for next time I see you in a short skirt but don’t worry, if this game is going the way I think its going to, then you will be naked in public, don’t you worry about that.

The train then started to slow down, Mr Tait woke up from his sleep, to tell the class we must be approaching to our first stop that was York, it’s a 5 minute stop, so don’t get off the train or it will leave without you. He then walked past the group to go to the food carriage.

Laura then said, I don’t know what your thinking of Tom, but there’s no way I’m getting naked on this train. Its too risky with Mr Tait waking up every 20 minutes, I think we should stop the game and continue at the hotel, we’ll all meet in our room at 8pm this evening.

The group agreed and decided to try and get some sleep, as they knew it would be a long night.

Not a lot else happened for the train journey until about 13:30 – 13:45 when they arrived in London, they all got off the train in Kings Cross Station and headed for the Tube.

Once they arrived at their hotel. Mr Tait told the group “It’s now 14:00, I want you back here for 14:15 and we will start the trip around London”

So they all headed up to their rooms.

will carry on the story tomorrow

My Kink Talk Album - 18+ Photos
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote