View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 09:40 AM   #14
RocksOff

She pulled me up and kissed me. Not just a quick one either. I fel her tongue in my mouth. She began stroking my cock and I began rubbing her tits. She moaned and slid her tongue in even further. This is the day I've been waiting for. She pulled away and got up and told me to follow her. I did so and she lead me to her bedroom. She locked the door behind me and then, she pulled me onto the bed and began kissing me again. God! Thankyou! She pulled her lips away from mine and slid down to my dick. She started to suck it and lick it and then, asked for me to pee in her mouth. "What?". "JUST DO IT". I nodded my head and released a stream of piss. She deep-throated me and let it all just run down her throat. After I was done, she got ontop of me and put my face between her legs, she anted me to lick her out. Gooooodddddd!!!! I began licking her out, her shaved pussy seemed like I was eating heaven itself. She moaned and groaned and after she had come, got off me. Now is when I got what I truely wanted. She bent over and got into position and said "Here's your prize, fuck me". Before she even finished, I was inside her pumping away! Every stroke seemed like the last. IT WAS SOO GOOD! We fucked for about 20 minutes before I unleashed my seed insdie her beautiful pussy. After we just layed there, her in my arms. These last few days, had been great and now, I had the girl of my dreams, in my arms! My desire for her had been forfilled and now, I was left to reap the benefits of my slave work. Wait, do my parents know where I am?

END! Sorry if you thought it a bit rushed. I tried my best to keep it lively as I was losing intrest in the story. Hope you enjoyed. RO!
RocksOff is offline   Reply With Quote