Thread: Dare: Person above banana dare
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 05:45 PM   #457
FoxyFemboy

A pretty lazy dare, so plenty of punishments for you! Your task is to first half fill a large bottle with your pee. Microwave and mash up the bananas until they're a sloppy consistency and get them into that plastic bottle as well. Soda bottles work best for what's about to come up. Now, you'll be lubing up the entrance of the bottle thoroughly before inserting it into you slightly, really trying to push a firm seal against your ass. Best to try and do this in a position you'll be able to easily tip your body so that gravity helps in keeping the bottle's contents against your hole. Now as you can - and I know this can be rather awkward - try and squeeze the contents of the bottle into you. Keep going even if you have to crumple the bottle, even if you start to feel air enter you. Just keep pushing. Be slow about it though. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Either way, you should at least have some banana-pee inside of you. You'll be holding that for the next hour, and during this time you'll eat a couple bananas through your food hole too.

It's up to you if you remain diapered for this hour or not, but if not then I hope that confidence holds up.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote