View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 04:30 PM   #2451
FoxyFemboy

Do a little drinking before heading out! Enough for you to get a light buzz at the least. We're gonna have you make a little walk out towards the nearest public bathroom you have, bringing with you a couple of dildos and a plug. During this walk, you're not to pee. You're not even allowed to pee once you get there. You have to hold it all the way until you get home, so hope you're good at keeping it in. Now, head into a stall and lock it behind you. You're gonna get to your knees and place the dildo against the front of the seat, giving it some tender loving with your mouth for 10 minutes and working yourself up in anticipation for the main event. Now unlock your door, but don't leave. You're going to put down the lid and place your favourite toy down against it before starting to ride. Pants are to be tied around the base of the toilet and left on the floor, I don't care how dirty it is. Enjoy riding that toy of yours, imagining that you're pleasing a random passer-by with your slutty ass, and they've strictly forbidden you from peeing before they cum from anal. 20 minutes of that and you're okay to go, though I suppose if you want to stay longer you can. When you're ready to go though, you will want to clean the toy off with your tongue should it not be a limit, and then plug yourself up before the walk home. Only once your home are you then allowed to pee.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote