View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 09:29 AM   #13
RocksOff

I awoke to the smell of urine and poo. I immediately jumped up and tried to get out of there but I was chained to the bed! And I was in the torture room! I thought she was going to be a bit nicer from now on! I started to yell "Marissa!" At the top of my lungs and at that instant, there she was in the room. "I said I'm not done with you". "Today is going to be the most horrible day of your life". My eyes became wide with fear. I felt so uncomftable right now. I was litterally screaming untill she gagged me. I don't know why I became so scared but, it just happened. Marissa kicked me in the leg as hard as she could and shouted "STOP IT!". She grabbed the whip and whipped me on the chest. I groaned in pain and then stopped moving and trying to scream. "You're not getting out of this, so bear it". "After today, I might let you go, dpending on how well you handle today's events". "Well, you're awake now so let's get started". She unchained me and led me over to.. I'm not sure what it was. It looked like an eletric chair but there was a hole cut in the seat and a tube leading to where the mouth would be. She then attached another tube to my penis and placed a bucket on a hook about a meter above me, the hook being attached to this evil looking machine. She locked me in and explained it all to me. "Ok, this is my own personal torture device I came up with". "There will be my pee coming down that tube into your mouth". "You must drink it and fill the bucket that is attached to your penis, via the tube". One the bucket is full, it will weigh down and release you from the chair". "You only have have 15 minutes to do this though". "If you do take longer than 15 minutes, the bucket above you will be dropped onto you and.. it contains my poo". "Lots too". "Good luck". She turned on the machine and walked out. I felt the foul tasting liquid fill my mouth and I began drinking it. I didn't want shit all over me. I didn't even have time to breath as, as soon as I swallowed, my mouth was full of piss again. After a while, I felt the need to go. I pissed about 1 leter, filling a quater of the bucket. By now, 9 minutes had passed. I had 6 minutes and I hadn't even filled half! Swallow, swallow, swallow. I needed to go again. This time, peeing about 2 leters. The bucket was about 3 quaters full but.. at that moment. The bucket above me toppled down and her shit went ALL OVER ME! It smelt horrible and she didn't tell me but, after the bucket falls. The sex machine beneath starts up. I still needed to get free so I kept drinking all her piss down while having a heap of poo on me and a racing dildo up my ass. I pissed again and then.. I was set free. I jumped out of the chair and swallowed the last of the piss. It was weird, but I enjoyed drinking her piss. Marissa came back into the room and glaced at me. "I see you wern't fast enough". "No" I said. "Well, it's good to see, you still finished after getting shit thrown on you". "Go have a shower, I need you for one last thing and you're set free". I was finally going to be set free! I jumped in the shower and washed all this crap off me then came back out ready for my final mission. I walked into Marissa, naked on a chair, with her legs spread. "All you have to do is drink the warm piss from my pussy and then, it's over". I quickly kneeled below her and stuck my head between her legs. I wrapedmy lips around her pussy. "Really?". I motioned "Yes" with my hand and she began. The warm stream of piss filled my mouth and I instantly began swallowing. It tasted soo good fresh! Right from the tap. She pissed about 2 literes into my mouth which I swallowed willingly then I licked her pussy allover to catch any leftovers. I pulled back and sat down when she did something soo unexpected..

TBC.
RocksOff is offline   Reply With Quote