View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 10:39 PM   #22
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
I really like this idea but I only have access to my own company’s suite (there are multiple companies in the office building.)
Things I have access to are the public bathrooms on each floor. A public vending machine. The two staircases on opposite ends of the building.
And the public hallway that connects everything.

In my companies office suite there is a common room with all the computers and such (usually empty except the 1 day a week when everyone comes in. A private office for like interviews, and a meeting room.
ok, do it in the meeting room and private office...

As for the other floors, how about buying a different thing from the vending machine to use as a dildo to get yourself off?

also go to the 5th floor and go in one of the staircases, strip naked, leave clothes there, and edge yourself at the top. Once edged go down stairs edging on every level until you get to the 2nd floor, then go along the public hallway to the 2nd staircase, and again edge at base, then edge on every floor back up to 5th. Back along hallways to the staircase you started at when you can finally cum then redress.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote