Thread: Dare: Person Above Video Games
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 06:33 PM   #294
FilthyLittleFox

Well you're going to be achievement hunting! Depending on how much you've been grabbing already will determine how difficult this is. You're expected to get 5 achievements in the span of an hour. For this session keep a bottle nearby to piss in if you need to. You'll be using this later, most likely!

I expect your ankles to be tied to the chair, and your lap bound to a sitting position. You may only untie your lap to stand up and pee. I want your forearms glued together, and you're going to play like that. I don't care how inconvenient it is, you'll have to make do. Listen to pants-wetting hypnosis during your gaming session, the sound as far down on your game as you can make do with, and the sound of the hypno nice and loud. Each 10 minutes of the dare, edge yourself 3 times. For each 5 minutes you don't succeed in getting an achievement done, slap your balls as many minutes have passed. This gets worse as time goes on, obviously. Additionally, each time you get an achievement, you may have the pleasure of rolling a reward dice. The rolls are as follows:

1. Take a sip of piss from the bottle, or if it's empty let out barely a second's worth of pee into your pants.
2. Wrap a single layer of duct tape around your hands to make it more difficult.
3. Extra edge!
4. Ruin orgasm in your clothes.
5. Turn down hypno to normal levels.
6. Ruin but not in your clothing!

Of course, once you finish the hour of time, if you got all achievements you may cum! However if you failed, you have a task to do and you're denied 24 hours. Drink that bottle of pee. If you got 1/5 achievements then you must drink 4/5ths of the bottle. If you got 3/5 achievements then drink 2/5ths of the bottle. I hope you see the pattern there. Either way, enjoy!

For my videogame dare could it pleeease be diaper or WaM related? I can either play Skyrim (modded optional, though I have a fantasy of doing some super sexual modded playthrough whilst denied in diapers or something), or a pre-Switch Pokemon game! If those don't work for people, Minecraft is my fallback. Though I prefer mods with that as well.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FilthyLittleFox is offline   Reply With Quote