Thread: Fiction: The University of Life
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 02:01 PM   #9
MasterBilly

Epilogue

So that was ‘uni’, I don’t know what else to say. I was awarded a 2:1 or ‘upper second’ and I got a job with the civil service. A few years later I got married (to a girl, I never had gay sex again after university) and shortly after I got a new job in contracts with a large engineering company. Eight years and two promotions on and I was the Contract Manager doing very nicely with a lovely wife and 2 daughters, one six and one four years old.

I had a meeting with a potential client, a Mr M J Turner regarding what would be a simply massive order for my firm, to be completed over 9 months.

My client turned up and as I saw him coming up the steps there was something familiar about him. He was Afro-Caribbean, but it was his gait and his manner that caught my attention.

He entered my office and it was Mike from the house sharing days of university. I knew that if I could bring this order in then it would be a massive feather in my cap. I would receive no commission, but it would look fantastic on my CV and ultimately improve my promotion prospects.

Starting negotiations with a guy that once spent nearly every day ejaculating inside your body was always going to be tough, but in the end it did help, he finally agreed to sign the relevant documents, but he had one final proviso.

“Okay and that is?” I asked.

“I get to fuck your sweet white arse every week for the length of the contract.”

“Sorry Mike that’s all in the past,” I stated emphatically, despite the stirring in my loins at the very idea.

“You either agree to it or I am out of here, no contract,” he replied.

“Mike I am a married man with kids, I stopped all that when I finished ‘Uni’. Now can we stick to the contract please?”

“Right goodbye Bitch, I’ll take my custom elsewhere, there is more than one engineering company on this planet.”

“Mike, Mr Turner let’s not fall out about ...” I was wasting my time, he was already out of the door, calling out to me as he left.

“Goodbye Bitch,” ‘Bitch’ how dare he call me that, people on the floor might hear, I was the Contract Manager for heaven’s sake.

As he left the building I suddenly realised that I had an enormous erection, the biggest that I have had for a long time. I could not stop thinking about going down on Mike, it had been 12 years, 12 long years.

All afternoon and evening I was having the same fantasy; Mike banging away at my arse, just like in the old days. I loved my kids, I loved my wife, though sex had been virtually non-existent since the arrival of our second daughter, but I couldn’t cheat on her, I simply couldn’t. But would it actually be cheating, it wouldn’t would it? He would be fucking me, that’s not like me fucking another woman. No, that could not be classed as cheating!

I rang Mike up just before lunch the following day, he answered with those slow bass tones of his.

“So are you still interested Bitch?”

“Yes Master.”

“You know my terms, Bitch.”

“Yes Master.”

“You know where I work, I want you in my office by 3 pm, Bitch.”

“Will you sign the contract today Master?”

“Yes after you have sucked me off Bitch.”

“I’ll be there Master,” I replied.

“And come in your suit and tie, I want you on your knees sucking me off in your suit and tie, got that Bitch?”

“Yes Master.”

His workplace was about a 1 ½ hour drive away and as I pulled onto the motorway I adjusted the erection in my pants.

I briefly wondered how many more contracts of mine would he be signing, I knew one thing, it was definitely worth it.

THE END
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: