View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 06:57 PM   #13
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy/kink/lingerie store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) If you had to give up either cheese, or all forms of oral sex for life, which would you choose?
1. Ooh this would be so much fun. I feel like I already own a good set, but it is always fun to have more! I would definitely get a complete bondage kit cause it would come with all the nice stuff that I want. One of those long distance remote control insertable vibes because I don’t have one and I like how you can make custom patters on some. Maybe a fucking machine- idk I don’t have one maybe it would come in handy hehe. The idea of an anal hook always fascinated me even tho I’m not the biggest fan of anal, so maybe to use on someone else. And you can never have too much lingerie, so I would choose a piece that really catches my eye.
2. Guilty pleasure… masturbation but like i don’t think it’s something I need to feel guilty about unless I wasn’t allowed to do it.
3. Umm… Usually I use my toys, but I know I have been told to put a few things like the handle of etc inside me. But I feel like the strangest were either my panties or a bunch of markers… I can decide they both feel a little weird.
4. Oof hard choice, but I think I would give up oral sex. I like cheese and I am not a big fan of swallowing cum and I can get off on multiple other different ways.

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote