View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 06:06 PM   #11
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
About time we break the meta: I'll go with spanking! Use your hand for now, please and thank you
  • Why did you come to GD?
  • If you had to pick one, what's your favourite kink?
  • Do you prefer one-off dares, or longer play sessions?
  • What's your favourite color?
  • What's one thing a lot of people do which annoys you?
  • Do you prefer denying someone orgasms, or being denied yourself?
1. I joined because it would be nice to receive and give tasks/dares. I use to lurk and thought it was about time to join and see where it would take me.
2. Definitely bondage
3. Umm that’s hard. It depends, on who it is and how busy I am. If it is someone I really connect too and we get along well then I would prefer longer play sessions. But there are a few people like that and I especially for the first time, I prefer one-off dares. Plus I feel like they are a lot easier than longer play sessions lol.
4. I always just say blue
5. I sure there is a lot of things, but for some reason when I am looking for it I can’t remember. I wouldn’t say a lot of people do this, but I hate when people don’t try and understand someone else’s pov
6. This is hard, but only because I have been feeling much more submissive lately. I would usually say someone else because it is so fun to tease someone especially if you get to cum multiple times and they can’t. Plus I love orgasms. But, lately I have been wanting to be the one being teased.

We are changing it up I see. I am gonna default them to my ass since you didn’t specify. And since it’s only using my hand it shall be very easy and done soon

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him

Last edited by dgforyourpleasure; 09-18-2023 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Oops I missed a question, sorry
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote