Thread: Non-Fiction: Girlfriends sisters
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 05:51 PM   #7
dwedgie

I stand out side in the cool morning air, awaiting instructions for what seemed like ages. Jenny walks up behind me and whispers into to my ear, " as you obviously like wearing panties , we have decided to lend you some, you have slept in these ones, so here is a clean pair to put on" she says placing something in my hand.
I feel the soft fabric in my hand , there's not much to them , I look at my hand and realize I have a purple lace g string in my hand .
Lorraine and Charlene appear. Lorraine says" come on, we don't have time to waste, change now!" In a sharp impatient tone.
" but I ll never fit in them " I say
" we don't care, change now " orders Lorraine
I obey , I remove the boyshorts , and for a few seconds am totally naked, putting the g string on, I pull it up, it's a bit tight and certainly not covering me.
Jenny says " well you are sort of in it, now put the your dirty panties in your mouth and do collect the plates and do the washing up"
" what , no way, I'm not putting them in my mouth" I say
" choice is yours, there are 3 of us, we will force them in your mouth and tap them in if you argue" says Jenny.
" no way" I say. Suddenly the girls jump on me , knocking me to the ground on the damp grass, I am on my back, Charlene sitting on my chest, traping my arms with her knees, jenny holding my legs and Lorraine kneeling beside me , she grabs my mouth , forcing it open and pushes the panties in, she then quickly stands up and removes her thong. "Lift your head " as I lift my head she puts it in my mouth and over the back of my head, she pulls it tight and toes a knot in it.
" now, do the washing up, then report to us, we will be in the lounge planning your day" says Jenny. As I stand up Charlene sees my erect penis. "Sissy Dave is obviously enjoying this" she says.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote