View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 11:48 AM   #5
MistressP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Hello. Yes surely the people have there ideas and were willing to for married slut in the past. But we hardly see her completeling any tasks or report, the reports done ate also not written properly. So people loose the intrest as she isn't going to complete them anyways.

Sorry if I may have said something bad or broken community rules . I shall take back my comment

Also the current 4th rule you sure is good for her health? No sleep everyday while tied in a cage on a hook? One hour session a week is okay. Half hour is excellent. You aren't anymore in a dynamic but a torture and Abuse to her.

Also if there is punishment for her for a week or a decided time,it's still too extreme. We aren't asking for pic proof but atleast proper report, proper reply from her shall be beneficial. She doesn't reply on any thread and says you took her phone or she was serving you. I guess if you want this wonderful community to help, you should atleast give her chance to report to the community. Hope she gets out of this abuse(if a girl married slut exists) soon.

Regards
Daremaster04.

Hi Daremaster,

Thank you for raising the concern around the response and the health. I think I can divide it into 2 parts:

1. The setup with you did not work well because she was still serving someone else and there was a big confusion between everyone. I can understand the frustration but hopefully you can give everyone a 2nd chance

2. In terms of health, I am very much concerned about her living condition and only pushing her to the place where she is also comfortable. It may look abusive to you, but for her, it is deep servitude and for me it is what I consider deep level of submission. She regularly goes to gym, to keep herself fit and stretch out herself. If at any point we and her feel that she is serving health wise, I will definitely chance things up to take care of the scenario.

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote