Thread: Discipline
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 11:47 AM   #27
fieldman

An anonymised report at the punishee's request.

Quote:
I am looking for discipline for lying to my employer about needing time off work. I can provide more detail if you're still open to requests...

My employers are aware that I've been having issues getting my ex partner out of my house and cleaning up after them. I preteneded that I needed half a day off so that I could sort it out however I had no intention of doing that I wanted the time to meet with someone I had met online whilst my parents house was empty. We'd been struggling to find time around shifts where we were both free and had an empty house. At the time I didn't feel bad as there was enough staff at work but afterwards felt guilty for lying about time off so I could hook up with someone as it added more pressure to my colleagues.

Please judge and discipline me
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman
You told your employer you broke up with your previous partner and needed time off to sort out your domestic circumstances. Being generous, your employer agreed. In truth you did not need time off at work at all. Instead you merely wanted to meet a man from the internet for sex.

You do not say whether your meeting was successful, although your guilt is such that I find it was and that while a colleague presumably had to cover your shift, you were happily fucking in your parents' bed. I trust you used protection for that.

The only redeeming feature of your behaviour here is your feeling of guilt which drove you to admit your wrong doing and ask to be disciplined for it. As you clearly realise, your colleagues had to cover your shift even though you deluded yourself into thinking your hookup wouldn't be a problem because there are enough staff.

Your discipline will address those parts that drove you to misbehave and include a punishment element to deter you from repeating it. Begin by stripping nude. Insert your largest butt plug. Using a charger cord or similar whippy item spank your pussy 3 dozen times in sets of 12. It was your desire to fill it with cock that led to your misbehaviour so it's your pussy that we punish first.

After that stand either your nose to the wall for five minutes and your hands on your head. Spend that time thinking about why what you did was wrong when you could have arranged a better time and place to meet him for your hookup. Finally, you will spend this week in denial (no touching, no masturbating, no edging or orgasms) except for your anus. Every day you'll wear a plug for one hour. You may stimulate yourself that way if you wish, but no further than the edge.

Write me a full report when done. You've seen examples on the discipline thread.
Quote:
Thank you for providing me with discipline whilst I did feel guilty when requesting the discipline having what I did wrote out in this way has made me feel really guilty. As you said I was clearly deluded to think that because there was enough staff I had the right to use that time to fuck a guy instead of being patient.
I have completed the first part of the punishment. I inserted my largest butt plug which is extremely uncomfortable and slightly painful and then started with the spanks. Using the charger cable was more painful then I expected and after the first set of spanks my pussy was stinging and sore. The second set I started to struggle with the pain and by the third set my pussy felt like it was on fire and each spank made me moan in pain.
The corner time was embarrassing standing and thinking about how desperate I was that I couldn't wait another week until I moved back into my own house and would have had more time to meet without making my colleagues have to cover for me. I had already found it embarrassing when I went back into work and colleagues had asked if I had managed to get much sorted but going back to work this week is going to be humiliating after my punishment especially as I will be horny from being denied.
I will update you with a further report once I have completed my week in denial and wearing a plug.
I hope you feel that my report and this discipline is sufficient to make up for my behaviour.
The final part of the punishment will be posted here when complete.

Other female submissives who want to be dealt with in a similar way or for similar misbehaviour are welcome to apply for consideration.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is online now   Reply With Quote