View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 12:21 AM   #9
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Ok, let's give you a few questions.
  1. Describe your appearance in detail
  2. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Being tied up naked with your hands behind your back and locked to a lightpost in public with the only way out being to beg passerby to release you or with the only way out being to wait for a four hour timer?
  3. Your romantic partner has lost a bet with you and has to do anything you want within their limits for one day. What does their day look like?
  4. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?

I'll choose clamps. Your toy list says you've got a few different types, so if I'm allowed to say how you do the clamp time, you should use the adjustable clamps at your choice of tightness and hold the chain in your mouth. Have fun answering!
1. Med length curly brown hair, almost 5’6 (around 170 cm i think), curvy, 36D tits, and a nice ass (Leg day is so much easier)
2. Having to beg passerby for release, what if they never let me go? Like four hours is long, but I know I will be released, it sounds scarier when I don’t know if the next person to pass by will release me or not.
3. They would be cooking me food and eating me out for every meal (of course I would feed them real food too) while they aren’t allowed to cum and are constantly being teased. And I would get to orgasm multiple times just to remind them. IDK it really depends on the partner, but they definitely will be teased all day and not allowed to cum 😈
4. Yes multiple

And I don’t mind you all choosing how

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote