View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 11:55 AM   #39
bornsubby

I am still confined in the bathroom and I apologize for the delay in my latest report. After getting up this morning there was a minor flood in my house which I needed to fix and clean up. Now I am back where I belong, sitting on the hard floor of my bathroom.

Last night I slept well, considering that I was naked, double plugged and diapered on a hard floor. I am just grateful to be allowed to sleep. My body ached from my forced exercise and bondage from yesterday. I couple of times I woke up in pain. Particularly my legs, from the squats, my knees from crawling around on the hard floor, and my shoulders from being tied up by my wrists and arms. I will watch that today. I play hard, but I play safe.

With my water intake it was inevitable that I would need to pee, so I slept overnight in a wet diaper which I removed this morning. It didn’t leak but this morning I am unwashed and stinky. I have two further hours of confinement and punishment at this stage, so I will resume now. It looks like I’m eating my slurry for breakfast…

Likes: domestic discipline, humiliation, degradation, rules, impact play, bondage, wearing a lovense, kink clothing

Dislikes/punish: diapers, clit torture, pussy torture, piss, scat, plugging, anything from likes if severe

Limits: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat, pig play, nipple clamps

Lots of toys! I love PMs to make me use them!
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote