View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 12:07 AM   #36
bornsubby

After being very humbled by my smoothie dinner tonight, I moved onto my next hour of punishment. The thing with me and clothespins is over many years I have changed between having clamping as a limit, or just as a dislike. And 30 minutes is a lot for me, but since I was in such a sorry state after my smoothie, I realized that if I was going to take it, I just needed to submit. Period.

So I just needed to lower my head and silently accept it, without a whimper, which is what I did for 30 minutes. I then administered ten spanks to each butt cheek afterwards. As I mentioned previously I have to stay completely still to take the clamps so I did these two tasks sequentially.

Then I had a freezing shower. And though it was freezing and it would normally just be torture, it was the best thing because finally after over 24 hours I could clean myself of dried piss and sweat that was all over my body and hair. I wanted to say thank you for that. It’s still punishment but it gave me a little mercy, ready to be abused, humiliated and hurt all over again.

So now I am double plugged and diapered again. The diaper I was wearing before the shower literally disintegrated while I was being clamped. I mean the gel that retains the pee just started spilling out. So I have changed into a new diaper for the night, with the Saran Wrap over the top to keep it in place. I ache good from today. Since it’s 12 midnight for me now, that means two more cups of water before bed. So good night and I look forward to what is in store for me tomorrow.

Likes: domestic discipline, humiliation, degradation, rules, impact play, bondage, wearing a lovense, kink clothing

Dislikes/punish: diapers, clit torture, pussy torture, piss, scat, plugging, anything from likes if severe

Limits: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat, pig play, nipple clamps

Lots of toys! I love PMs to make me use them!
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote