View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 10:44 PM   #34
bornsubby

Reporting back on my gross dinner. The task was to make a smoothie using everything in my fridge. So the smoothie I made consisted of: 1 little gem lettuce, 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 a raw zucchini, a bunch of raw baby broccoli, 1/2 a raw onion, a raw vegan sausage (I checked it’s ok to eat raw - it just tastes gross), 1 raw potato, 1 raw baby Swede, and then to to add some liquid and flavor I had 1 cup of almond milk, 1 teaspoon of mayo, 1 tablespoon of salsa and 1 tablespoon of kimchi.

I blended it all up and it made 2 and a half cups so I got to work eating it, and it was really really gross to eat so much of it. It had a cloying meaty taste and also a bitter undertone from all the raw veggies. I made 2 and a half cups in total. In one hour I managed 1 and a half cups, so I can be punished for the rest.

To wash it down I had to have two cups of water since it is past 10pm. My diaper is very full and is leaking. No doubt I’ll piss myself again so I guess I may be rolling around in my pee on the floor tonight. Right now I’m in a deeply submissive state of ‘sorry’.

So I have one more hour assigned, and it is clamping which is just the worst, but I need to be a good girl and take my punishment well.

Likes: domestic discipline, humiliation, degradation, rules, impact play, bondage, wearing a lovense, kink clothing

Dislikes/punish: diapers, clit torture, pussy torture, piss, scat, plugging, anything from likes if severe

Limits: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat, pig play, nipple clamps

Lots of toys! I love PMs to make me use them!
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote