View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 12:45 PM   #535
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default from doing things beforehand, be ready to be controlled the night and day of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
Pray tell, what is it you’re being punished for?

Regardless, I’m going to insist you spend your 3-6 hours kneeling with your forehead on the table, in as cold of conditions as possible, and that instead of going straight to a cold shower, start with a scalding rinse, then jump out, possibly dunk your head in the (piss-filled?) toilet, while you wait for the water to turn cold, before continuing as you were… can’t have you used to the cold before your shower, it just wouldn’t be as shocking that way.

But, I think it’s most important the time suit the crime, so, tell us what you did that was so bad to deserve more than 24 hours of punishment, that ought to inspire some more interesting interactions, but I’m looking forward to the outcome either way.

Ok, I am going to do this. I have an animal to feed though in 3ish hours. So, instead, I have an alarm for that time instead of a randomized timer.
It's where I know I will be spending my afternoon before I am truly given over to control and to dehumanize.
By doing all of this, I'm already pliable in someone's hands from it. I already am feeling vulnerable, and I am letting people who like control to take advantage of that.

I will be back in 3ish hours.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post: