View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 05:41 PM   #527
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

In testing it out for an hour and a half, when I kneel on my knees, I also switch and bow to a humbling position with my face pressed into the table. I did this to make it hurt as much as possible and move my head to another point and do the same exact thing. While my knees were gaining some relief and needed blood flow, I was gaining a bruise on my forehead. And every time I went into that position, I pushed my face into the wooden table as hard as possible, wanting to get a good and sore bruise for the upcoming days, so when I take that position, it will already hurt, and there will be a sensation about how that isn't my first time being in that position, that it is frequent. If you catch my drift.
I did this while I wanted to go to sleep, so I had to keep my eyes open. No closing them allowed, or I would drift. I thought about putting on one of those songs the cia has used before to torture people -- i was looking at the playlist. for real.😅😂 and put earbuds in. I was just thinking while trying to not fall asleep, ok?

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 09-11-2023 at 05:47 PM. Reason: typo
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote