View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 03:06 PM   #720
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pamper Plumping with Pissboi

Heya PissBoi, it's a bit hard to tell what rules you're currently following, but it seems like you have at least spent some time being confined to diapers for all of your toileting needs. So hopefully this one is right up your alley! You won't be required to mess if you play your cards carefully and are willing to avoid punishments / hold it in overnight. But it's likely you'll end up with some messy diapers or punishments - let me know if that is too much and it would be easy to modify.

I also couldn't find any supplies, so if you don't have anything please do your best to substitute. Let me know if anything breaks your limits and I will do my best to adjust.

Supplies:
Diapers/Pull-ups, 1L water bottle (or easy way to measure as much), notepad/phone to take notes, bottle/sippy cup, six-sided die, glycerine suppositories, baby food with some containing prunes

Beginning:
You are going to be a good little piss baby and put 20L of your urine into diapers for me. We'll be measuring this by how much water you drink. Until this is done, you will be obiding by the rules and their punishments below. You should start as soon as is possible, as you can collect most of your supplies after beginning to follow your rules.

Rules:
1)Peeing, pooping or orgasming outside of your diapers is forbidden. If you do so for any reason, you must roll a punishment, as well as add 2L to the amount of water you'll be consuming before finishing (keep track of this in your notes).
2)Orgasms aren't for babies like you. Any time you orgasm, you must add 5L to the water you'll be consuming before finishing, and roll a punishment. This is cumulative with rule 1 if you orgasm outside of a diaper.
3)Changing your diaper can only be done two times a day: Within 30 minutes of waking up in the morning (you're allowed to try and pee/poop your diaper and then shower before changing), and before you crawl into bed at night. You may also change a leaking diaper - but must wait a full hour after it leaked before doing so. Any other time you remove your diaper, it can't be put back on - you better hope you can hold it! Putting a diaper on at any other time will earn you 1 punishment roll.
4)Little babies drink plenty of bottles to stay hydrated. Drink at least 500ml with breakfast, lunch, and dinner out of a bottle or sippy cup (if you have them, otherwise as infantile a cup as you have). Skipping a meal is okay, but you must still drink the water at a normal time for those meals. If you fail to do so for any meal, you must drink 1L out of a bottle or sippy cup instead for each missed meal, and it won't count towards your total water consumption. Do any such punishment bottles after you are in bed for the night (after changing if you've chosen to do so).
5)Baby's first photo album is always fun! Since photos are in your likes, let's have you snap a photo each day of where you're at with tracking your pee production, as well as the diaper you are wearing at the time. Feel free to add this to an album, or DM me a way to deliver them. If you fail to post this each day of your dare, you will roll a punishment.

Punishment roll:
If you have earned a punishment, roll your six-sided die to determine what happens.
1 - Add 1L to the water you must drink before finishing.
2 - Your next two diaper changes have to be into double diapers.
3 - You must edge at least 3x a day for the next 3 days.
4 - Someone seems a little backed up. You aren't allowed to poop until tomorrow morning, when you must take 4 glycerine suppositories after you've changed into a clean diaper. If you roll this twice before you've performed the suppositories, you don't need to do anything in addition. If you poop before completing this punishment, try again tomorrow and add 5L of water onto your total required.
5 - You must consume 5 meals of baby food (stacking if you roll this multiple times) before you can finish this dare. The meals must replace breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Each meal must have at least one item containing prunes, such as pureed apples and prunes. But could be just that one item. These meals should be consecutive, but if you can't for work/social limit reasons, do them as close together as you can.
6 - Spent 6 minutes in corner time with no distractions, then write 66 lines on paper of "I've been a bad pee pee pants baby and will try harder not to break the rules", then spend 666 seconds with soap in your mouth, your hands behind your head, and kneeling with your nose touching the corner of a wall.

Clarifications:
You should keep track of how much water you've drank as well as how much you must drink. The required drinking starts at 20L, but will likely change throughout the dare.
Diapers could also be pull-ups if you prefer, it makes no difference for the purposes of this dare. You can also double-diaper yourself or add boosters if you so choose, as long as you don't modify the diaper after putting it on - it will still just count as one diaper for the purposes of changes.
Your bedtime change should occur just before getting into bed for the night. Since the potty is off-limits anyway, you should be in bed and trying to sleep at that point (aside from drinking any bottled).
If you need a break for some emergency, you can do so fairly easily by saving off how much pee you've made by your consumption so far. Before you resume tracking for the dare, drink 2L of water that don't count towards your total, and continue. Try not to do so, but if you must, this is your way to not restart the entire dare.

Conclusion:
I expect your water intake total to match your 20L (and any additions you've earned) after around a week, depending on how fussy you are with wearing thick diapers, leaking, and pooping your diapers.
Once this is complete, you must continue wearing diapers until you've sent me a write-up of how your experience went, and where your pictures were being uploaded (feel free to send this ahead of time too). After that is complete, you're done and can get back to your usual potty habits .
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote