View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 02:58 PM   #404
footlover.london
Truth Freak

Default My reply

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
I’m not really into pain but provided not too hard, and I trusted the person, yes.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes! Again provided the person and situation could be trusted, then I’m there to be humiliated and used

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, very much. Currently I tend to keep myself denied (but generally not in chastity). This would be a sensible next step

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Not work. I’d find it a thrill to do this (cross dress) while shopping, provided it was somewhere where no one knew me.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No. Not really my thing.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Not in public, no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes I would. And yes, I have (never thought I would before that).

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Some, provided not too hard and as part of a broader play. Not really into pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes I would happily. Have a fantasy about going on holiday to a remote villa with one or two dominant women that just use and humiliate me as their slave 24/7. Lots of foot worship and cuckolding with me there to serve superior men, while locked in chastity

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, if not identifiable

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes, if not identifiable

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I would but am often limited as thus would get me “found out”. Would do both though

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Depends what and when, not naked.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, not for me

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No, not for me

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
I would and have inserted toys, though I find very difficult. Would def like to be pegged one day but i clearly need more practice first

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes, though I would prefer to be stripped and humiliated

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
If this were safe and ordered by a Domme, yes

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here - Currently under Leland’s control
Last orgasm: 29 Apr 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 8/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 4,426.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares