View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 05:19 PM   #4
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressP View Post
Hi everyone,

As you all know, I own a 24/7 slave and I am looking here for ideas to keep her busy for the entire day. You can see her schedule below for now:

1. Morning after waking up, around 8 AM, slave is allowed to freshen up, plugged, collared and leashed up to tie near the front gate
2. For breakfast, lunch and dinner, slave is served food and water in dog bowl, which she can lick and eat directly from the bowl without touching her hands
3. She sits kneeling entire day, I do get her 30 mins of walk inside home on weekdays and 1 hour of walk outside home on weekends
4. At night, she is left plugged, leashed but again tied to a hook in a separate room. She is crouched in a small cage entire night, with both legs and hands tied

Would love to see if you have any suggestions to be incorporated in the schedule and keep her busy.

Thanks,
Priyanka
Long list of household tasks all to be done naked. All her clothes locked away inaccessible to her. No accessibility to any sex toys. Strategic webcams so she can be watdhed from afar without her knowing when or whether.