Thread: Changing rooms
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 04:09 PM   #21
Ice Dancer

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? Yes - just a friend or two, trying on clothes together

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened? No, I've never done that

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? Nope, never happened

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room? Yes, I have. At a changing room in a swimming pool I've edged

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room? See above

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room? Yes, the above was getdare assigned

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare? Nope.

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose? No, I haven't

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote