View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 09:34 AM   #11
RocksOff

She returned after the hour and I'd managed to hold most of it in. I'd expeled about.. well not alot. She looked at the stains on the lounge and said "You couldn't hold it, could you?" "Not really, no". "Look, cause you've been through quite alot of stuff in the last 42 hours, I won't punish you". She unchained me and said "I'm sorry for hitting you that night when we had the meetup, if I'd known it was you, I'd have acted differently". "Go to the toilet, I want to talk more and I can tell you're uncomftable". I got up and went to her toilet and got all this crap out of me then returned, un.. urinised (I'll never piss right again). I sat back down on the lounge and we began talking like normal people. "I've never really warmed up to a guy in my life". "Whenever I try, he just turns out to be a controling asshole, which is why I took the S&M route". "It allows me to be in control of things". "Why not find someone who you know, isn't so horrible and controling?". "Why do you think I like you?". At this moment, my heart raced. The girl of my dreams just confessed her feelings for me! Ohh my god! Marissa isn't actually a controling bitch, she just wanted someone who would treat her right! "Look, you're probably tired as hell, go get some sleep". "I'm not done with you yet if that's what you think". "D.. do you think that w" "I'm not going into it". "I'll let you know another day". I just said "Alright" and waddled off to her bedroom. Not the torture one, the normal one. Her bed was quite comfy'. I quickly feel asleep. What tomorrow brings me, god knows.

TBC.
RocksOff is offline   Reply With Quote