View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 01:18 PM   #1
OhMyGosh

Default Any other German getdare members?

Initially, I planned to write this thread in my native language in German, but then I thought twice and came to the result, that this might seem a bit rude towards all other users here who are not familar with the language. So let's stick to (my poor, broken) English in order to allow everyone else here to read what's going on.

I was wondering, how many other German people are active here. During the last months, I have experienced some very fascinating and arousing conversations with many users from all over the world. But somehow, in English it always feels a bit "off" to me. At least it would be much more arousing to write about dirty topics in my native language, using the native terms and expressions and when doing dares, knowing that the other person who is playing with me, if from a similar culture with similar social expectations, rules and so on...

So, please report in if you're also from Germany. And feel free to share any additional info that you would like to share, such as, how you discovered getdare initially, if you have ever met anyone else from here in person or what's your opinion on writing in German compared to writing in English.

Oh and please always add sex and age, so I get some kind of overview. And to do the first step, I'm 37 years old and female and discovered getdare as I was looking for some more adult tasks for the truth or dare games I used to play as a teenager. I later found out that this place offers much more than just the actual truth or dare experience and could be a platform to exchange some of my already made sexual experience, comparing it with what others have tried and get to know new things. Which then lead me to playing with others and my unique kind of "domination", which you can read more about on my profile.

Yours,

Claudia

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361

Last edited by OhMyGosh; 08-28-2023 at 01:51 PM.
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote