View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 02:59 AM   #240
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This wasn’t, on the grand scale of things, one of my most kinky endeavors, but it was fucking hot nonetheless

A master I know wanted me to be at his house for the day while he worked from home. I didn’t really know what to expect tbh, but I was at a lose end so agreed to a full day of what I hoped would be fun

On arrival I was ordered to strip and he led me into his living room. In the middle of the room was a Sybian set up with a largish dildo attachment. I was told to get on it and wait. I haven’t used these often but when I have they have been extremely intense and enjoyable so I was quite excited to use one. I strode over to it and lowered myself on to the dildo into my pussy. I was wet and it was well lubed so it slipped joyessly into my hole and I moaned in pleasure.

Master then moved behind me and inserted a quite large butt plug into me ass. I was so horny and wet and couldnt wait to get started.

He then tied my legs so that I was kneeling and couldn’t straighten them. He put my arms into an arm binder and secured them tightly behind my back. Next he put a ring gag into my mouth fixing it open and then put a blindfold on me so I couldn’t see anything. Last (and the worst) he put a collar round my neck and secured it with a cord to the ceiling so I was held upright on the machine. And there I was, unable to move and tightly bound. I was like that for some time

I jumped as the plug in my ass jumped into life and realized it was a vibrating one. I moaned into the gag and I could feel the drool running down my chest and stomach, then the sybian jumped into life sending powerful vibrations into my pussy and on my clit and it wasn’t long before I was squirming and moaning as an orgasm built up in me. I exploded after a short time in a wonderful tormented orgasm, but the fact that I was held upright and unable to move made it worse. Neither the sybian or the plug stopped and I realized at that point that I was in for a full day of this. God it was hard, just constant stimulation. The intensity increased and decreased at various times but never stopped and my body was wracked with orgasm after painful orgasm. I was held in position and it soon became unbearable.

Over the course of the day I’m not sure what my master was doing but he kept it going all day. Sometimes he would play with my tits and added weights and clamps to my nipples to add to my discomfort. He applied lube regularly but he never let me relax. For lunch he fucked my throat and Feb me his cum and he used me as his urinal for the day pissing into my mouth and what I didn’t swallow ran down my tits and over me

This went on from 10am to 5pm and I don’t know how many times I orgasmed

At the end, the relief when it was over was huge and as he released me I just rolled into a heap on the floor. He helped me get felling back into my limbs and we chatted and he gave me water etc to make sure I was ok before I left

It was a fun way to spend the day, but it was so intense I’m not sure I could do it again in a rush

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: