View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 09:34 PM   #33
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I have not heard from ReluctantExhibition to try to set up a bet, but I will bet on England to win over Spain, with this set of consequences for myself. (May change if we make a deal, and may change any time up to game time.)
This covers a number of aspects of the game, many of which will have uncomfortable consequences for me even if England wins.

For MARV
  1. If England loses ===> soak genitals in ice water 5 minutes each goal of differential.
  2. If England loses ===> add corner time for minutes = possession percentage of the winners, hands on head, nose and knees holding coins on wall.
  3. If England does not lead in possession, add corner time of total of (minutes = % points of difference), hands on head, nose and knees holding coins on wall.
  4. For every goal ===> 10 minutes at a beach wearing: thong (Spain wins) or speedo (England wins)
  5. For every goal in shootout ===> 5 minutes at a beach wearing a thong (Spain wins) or speedo (England wins)
  6. For every shot at goal by Spain ===> spank belly with paddle
  7. For every shot on target by Spain ===> spank belly and each thigh with paddle
  8. For every corner ===> by England 1 edge; by spain, +3 edges
  9. For every foul ===> by England 3 paddle spanks each cheek; by Spain, 1 paddle spank each cheek
  10. For every yellow card ===> 2 minute cold shower (twice if by England)
  11. For every red card ===> 6 minute cold shower (twice if by England)
  12. For every penalty kick during play of the game ===> 10 minutes in the corner naked, hands on head, nose holds coin on wall. (Twice if by England.)
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote